Re: The Sims 3 Lost Account

by puzzlezaddict

Original Post

The Sims 3 Lost Account

★★★ Newbie

Hello! My problem is that I can't get to my old account. I can't remember the email, password or the username. I only have the games, and let me say I have most of The Sims 3 games, so I don't want to lose this account. This account has been lost for years now as I haven't needed it. I've contacted the game advisors before, but they can't help me. I have this new account because I've been playing The Sims 4 in this account and The Sims Medieval.

If anyone can help me then please, those games cost a lot, and it'd be horrible to lose them because I'm not repurchasing them.

Message 1 of 2 (284 Views)

Re: The Sims 3 Lost Account

[ Edited ]

@LyyliJussi  The problem is, if you can't prove ownership of your old account, there's nothing EA can do to hand it back to you.  If you still have access to all your email addresses, but you're not sure which one is attached to your Origin account, you could ask EA customer support to send you a recovery email and then just keep checking inboxes until you find it.  Or, if you still have an old game folder somewhere, you might have a file in there (specifically in Documents\EA\TS3\Downloads) labeled [your email].bin.

Here's the place to start for an account recovery request:

help.ea.com/account-recovery/web-form

And here's the how to contact EA in general:

https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/

If you happen to have receipts from your purchases, or can show payment records from a credit card or PayPal account, that might be enough proof to reestablish ownership of your games.

But other than that, I think there might not be more you can do.  I'm sorry I don't have better news.

——————————————————————————————————————————

I don't work for EA. I'm just trying to help fellow players with their games.
Message 2 of 2 (266 Views)