Skylight Studio Problem

by gem_gemmy

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Skylight Studio Problem

★ Novice

I installed the Skylight Studio set a few days ago, but only today went to check it out in game. I've already seen the clothing, it worked fine and I used it on a sim, and the building itself is in my community lots library - but absolutely none of the items seem to have installed. The window panel/shapes, the premium items, none of it is activated in game at all because when I put down the venue it is stripped bare of all the extra windows/glass and all new premium items are missing, replaced by random décor. This is especially confusing me because as I said, some parts of the venue's collection are working fine last time I checked

Message 1 of 5 (446 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Skylight Studio Problem

Hero

Then try reinstalling all Store Content following the method here: http://answers.ea.com/t5/The-Sims-3-Store/FAQ-The-Sims-3-Store/td-p/333394/

Start with the venue and check if everything is avaible before installing the rest.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

View in thread

Message 4 of 5 (456 Views)

All Replies

Hero

Try reinstalling the venue. Just install over the old one. It will say that it's already installed. That's fine

---------------------------------
Please accept a solution if your issue is solved. XP is also appreciated
I don't work or have any association with EA
Help us helpers to help you

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 5 (441 Views)

★ Novice

I've both uninstalled the venue and reinstalled it and also installed it over again without uninstalling it first, neither seems to have made a difference so far, I can try it again though when I next have the time to load my launcher/game up

Message 3 of 5 (426 Views)

Hero

Then try reinstalling all Store Content following the method here: http://answers.ea.com/t5/The-Sims-3-Store/FAQ-The-Sims-3-Store/td-p/333394/

Start with the venue and check if everything is avaible before installing the rest.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 4 of 5 (457 Views)

★ Novice

I reinstalled everything and it did work

Message 5 of 5 (389 Views)