Sims Problems

by claaudiaax33

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Sims Problems

★ Novice

Some of my current household Sims are coming pitch black in gameplay mode. Ive already uninstalled the game and updated it, but it still keeps happening. Please help!

Message 1 of 3 (153 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Sims Problems

Hero

Did you downlaod something from the exchange ? This usually happens if you get a bad skin or download a Sim that has a custom skin which you don't have.

Try taking the Sim to cas via cheat (testingcheatsenabled true - shift-click on the Sim - edit in cAS) and change the skin. You might also need to change the hair to get the head the right color.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (141 Views)

All Replies

Hero

Did you downlaod something from the exchange ? This usually happens if you get a bad skin or download a Sim that has a custom skin which you don't have.

Try taking the Sim to cas via cheat (testingcheatsenabled true - shift-click on the Sim - edit in cAS) and change the skin. You might also need to change the hair to get the head the right color.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 3 (142 Views)

★ Novice

Thank you so much! It worked and my Sims are back to normal! Standard smile

Message 3 of 3 (135 Views)