Sims 3

by HannahMaguire93

Original Post

Highlighted

Sims 3

★★★ Newbie

I bought the sims 3 world adventure packs, it downloaded.. I ticked the box to make sure its active and I can use the expansion. 
But when the game loads, it only gives me the option of "Adventure land" .. IT DOESNT GIVE ME THE OTHER WORLDS!!! 
I know Adventure land is the "test" version of Sunset Valley but it doesn't give me the worlds that I paid for, the normal worlds that are supposed to come with the game!
I've deleted my cache, repaired the game, ran it under compatibility mode and the programme as an administrator..

for the love of god someone help.. I've been trying to sort this since three oclock… it is now eight oclock!! 

Message 1 of 2 (761 Views)

Re: Sims 3

@HannahMaguire93  You don't need to run TS3 in compatibility mode; it works just fine in Windows 10.  In fact, compatibility mode can cause some issues, so it's best to undo that setting.

The worlds in World Adventures are not homeworlds, so you can't start a game there.  Unless you've bought other packs, or other store worlds, your only available world to play in should be Sunset Valley (plus Adventureland, I guess—some people get it, others don't).  If you start a new save and pick some random family play, can the sims travel to Egypt, France, or China?  Or, if you go to Edit Town, do the symbols for those three worlds appear in the upper left corner of your screen?  You can edit those worlds by using the icons to switch, although to actually play any of them, you'll need to travel a sim there.

——————————————————————————————————————————

I don't work for EA. I'm just trying to help fellow players with their games.
Message 2 of 2 (752 Views)