Sims 3 website

by _turtledov_

Original Post

Sims 3 website

★★★ Newbie

Whenever I try to login on the sims 3 website it just takes me to the sign up page. I can log in fine on origin and the ea website, but everytime I try on the sims 3 website it just takes me to the sign up page..... help?

Message 1 of 12 (393 Views)

Re: Sims 3 website

Hero

Try changing your password on Origin.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 12 (388 Views)

Hero (Retired)

This could happen if the cookie from IE expires. Try clearing the browser history in IE.

Message 3 of 12 (382 Views)

★★★★ Novice

neither one of these solutions helped, and im trying to access the 200+$ worth of stuff i have bought on the store to install on my game Frown

what else could be the problem? im on Mac Using Safari My computer was just wiped completely by apple this morning and i just started it up and everything.

Message 4 of 12 (375 Views)

Hero (Retired)

@caitlinridsdale wrote:

neither one of these solutions helped, and im trying to access the 200+$ worth of stuff i have bought on the store to install on my game Frown

what else could be the problem? im on Mac Using Safari My computer was just wiped completely by apple this morning and i just started it up and everything.

try switching your browser to firefox to see if you can download your store bought items

Message 5 of 12 (372 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

sorry, that didnt work either, neither did it with chrome, it just goes to log in and just reloads the home page and then i went to purchase history and went to log in and it just took me to the registration page. Frown

What can i do now? Im now starting to think its a 'Sims3.com' problem not a computer problem. As many people are having this problem, is there anyway for them to do an update and fix the problem?

thank you!

Message 6 of 12 (369 Views)

Hero (Retired)

you are logging in with the same email and password you use for origin  ?

Message 7 of 12 (364 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

yea i am Standard smile i even changed the password aswell and it still didnt work. Frown

Message 8 of 12 (362 Views)

Hero (Retired)

it is bit of a puzzler hmmm can you log into your game and go online there? if you can then can you access the downloads dashboard ? you may be able to access your items there and download from there and install 

Message 9 of 12 (356 Views)

★★★★ Novice

nope that didnt work either tried to sign in and it just refreshed the home page :/

Message 10 of 12 (354 Views)