Sims 3 supernatural stopping in the same place when installing

by simzzthree

Original Post

Sims 3 supernatural stopping in the same place when installing

★ Novice

I've now tried so many things but yet it still won't install. It always stops in the same place and says 7 seconds remaining. I first thought because my computer is a bit old (not massively)I should wait it out and maybe that was the reason it stopped, but it still wouldn't work. I was really annoyed when it didn't work because I waited 5 HOURS! *sigh*.

I really want to play it and just to add to my sad state it normally worked fine when I tried installing. I've never had any major problems with sims so I found this odd. Please help. Frown

~ Desperate Sims Lover

Message 1 of 4 (349 Views)

Re: Sims 3 supernatural stopping in the same place when installing

★★★★ Novice

Do you have enough space for it on your computer?

Message 2 of 4 (343 Views)

★ Novice

Yes. I've had supernatural, into the future, pets, late night, fast lane or something like that and island paradise installed all at once, sure it was slow, It still worked fine when I install or uninstall games/expansions. I ended up trying again and I actually read it instead of going blah, blah, blah, boring stuff , it said it may be incompatible because of the recent installation. I'll try waiting a few weeks but I hope it works soon. I am getting a new computer that is around a few years younger than my apple laptop (it's an iMac) and is supposed to be faster, well at least according to what my dad says. 

Thanks for the help. Confusedmileyhappy:

~ Not So Desperate Sims Lover

Message 3 of 4 (337 Views)

Hero (Retired)

@simzzthree wrote:

Yes. I've had supernatural, into the future, pets, late night, fast lane or something like that and island paradise installed all at once, sure it was slow, It still worked fine when I install or uninstall games/expansions. I ended up trying again and I actually read it instead of going blah, blah, blah, boring stuff , it said it may be incompatible because of the recent installation. I'll try waiting a few weeks but I hope it works soon. I am getting a new computer that is around a few years younger than my apple laptop (it's an iMac) and is supposed to be faster, well at least according to what my dad says. 

Thanks for the help. Confusedmileyhappy:

~ Not So Desperate Sims Lover

@simzzthree   now that you state you have a i'll tag our Mac player  helper to see if they can assist you @Bluebellflora  please and thank you in advance

Message 4 of 4 (333 Views)