Sims 3 store

by AJDJND09765MNBU

Original Post

Sims 3 store

★★★ Newbie

everything was working fine stuff i bought from the sims 3 store was in my game right after i downloaded my sims 3 genoration i didnt see my things i bought from the store i tried downloading it again it said installed and that was in my game but i saw nothing can anyone help 

Message 1 of 2 (168 Views)

Re: Sims 3 store

@AJDJND09765MNBU  It sounds like you might have some corruption in your TS3 game folder (the one in Documents).  You could try to sort it out, or you could simply reinstall your store content in a clean folder.  If you pull your existing game folder out of Documents and launch the game, a new one will spawn with no content.  Download and install a couple of items into this folder and load a new save, just to make sure the items work.  Then you can start installing the rest of your store content.

It's best to download and install no more than six items at a time; when they've installed, you can download more.  Worlds are large and should be handled separately, not in a batch with anything else.  Once you've installed everything, load up a new save again and make sure the items all show up.  Then you can move your saves, builds, and other content from the old folder into the new one.  Be sure to leave the old store content behind.  Here's an explanation of all the files you'll find in your game folder:

https://sims3.crinrict.com/en/2011/01/faq-user-files.html

——————————————————————————————————————————

I don't work for EA. I'm just trying to help fellow players with their games.
Message 2 of 2 (158 Views)