Sims 3 seasons Christmas tree help

by AlbionsHero

Original Post

Sims 3 seasons Christmas tree help

★★ Novice

Hey! Thank you in advance to anyone who reads this!

I purchased (Well, not purchased because it was free) The "More Holiday Presents" Pack, and I cannot for the life of me find the Christmas tree anywhere in my game. I have looked all over build mode and buy mode, and I can't find it! I know that the pack downloaded because everything else in the pack appears under the Decor' tab.

If anyone could help me out here, I would be most appreciative!

-Noelle Zimmerman

Message 1 of 7 (34,162 Views)

Re: Sims 3 seasons Christmas tree help

Hero (Retired)

sort by function-lights-floor lights

Message 2 of 7 (34,146 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I did what you said and I can't find the decorations for outside and can't find the Christmas tree(s).

Message 3 of 7 (31,889 Views)

Hero (Retired)

@sheasorigin

I'll launch my later and take screenshot of where the items are i have to head off out in a bit

Message 4 of 7 (31,882 Views)

Hero (Retired)

@sheasorigin

i'm back first image is the sort by function sort by function-lights-floor lights the second image is the set sorting by room-dining room

if  it is not showing up at all make sure you installed the set in the launcher after downloading and most importantly is your game up to date patch wise ?

also with seasons that came with being able to use auto houselights on houses for the season click on door-holiday lights BUT if the lot has a flat roof the lights won't show up and can't be used

holid.pngdine.png

Message 5 of 7 (31,875 Views)

★ Novice
For the Christmas lights, click on the front door and there should be an option for holiday lights.
Message 6 of 7 (28,454 Views)

★ Novice
Where did you get that more holiday presents pack?
Message 7 of 7 (27,457 Views)