Sims 3 registration on Origin - Doesn't automatically register or give bonuses on sims community

by nitram166

Original Post

Sims 3 registration on Origin - Doesn't automatically register or give bonuses on sims community

★★★ Newbie

Hey,

I recently managed to somehow successfully register Sims 3 Starter Pack on Origin AND Sims community (Thesims3.com).

But after buying Sims 3 - Seasons and after registering my game with Origin, it didn't automatically register the game on my Sims community profile, so I haven't received my expansion pack bonus yet either. When I try registering the expansion on the site myself, it of course says the code is invalid, since I already used it on Origin.

My Origin account and Sims 3 Community account (should be) connected already. (I don't know how to prove if it is or not)

What I need is to have the game show up on my Sims 3 profile as registered and to receive the bonuses from the expansion pack.

I hope you can help me out, since I can't really seem to find any help online.

Regards

Martin S. Andersen

Message 1 of 3 (329 Views)

Re: Sims 3 registration on Origin - Doesn't automatically register or give bonuses on sims community

★★★ Newbie

Same with me, i installed late night and cant see in on the sims webpage. allthough i had done the exact same thing with sims pets and there was no problem there.

Message 2 of 3 (232 Views)

Re: Sims 3 registration on Origin - Doesn't automatically register or give bonuses on sims community

Community Manager

Sometimes the icon on the "My Page" does not show up, but that icon is just a picture it has nothing to do with your entitlements.

You should be able to download your registration rewards anyway. You can find the links to the registration rewards here:

[Information] How to Register The Sims 3

Your friendly neighbourhood forum admin.

spectre.png
Message 3 of 3 (229 Views)