Sims 3 pets uninstall problem

by alyssader

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Sims 3 pets uninstall problem

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

I uninstalled all of my sims 3 games no problem...& now when I decide to reinstall all of them, they're all fine except for sims 3 pets... everytime I load it into my laptop it always comes up as uninstall... I don't know how to fix it! How can I uninstall & reinstall without this problem?!

Message 1 of 4 (934 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: SIMS 3 PETS UNINSTALL PROBLEM

Hero

Here's instructions to manually delete all files associated with the game:

https://help.ea.com/article/manually-uninstalling-the-sims-3

Try to remove every trace and then reinstall.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

View in thread

Message 4 of 4 (983 Views)

All Replies

Hero

Do you mean it wants to uninstall itself again or did it not properly install ?

When you uninstall the game, make sure there are no left over entries in you're PC's registry. There are tool out there like CCleaner or Revo that help you achieve that.

So basically clean the registry using those tools and then try installing again.

If that doesn't help, try to elaborate a little more what is actaully happening.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 4 (910 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Yes everytime I put my CD in to install it back onto my laptop it automatically comes up as uninstalling & it never leaves my "uninstall or change a program, even after I click uninstall, it goes through the process but it is still saved in my laptop or something..I don't know how to make sure there aren't any left over entries, because with every other game it deletes everything for me, so I have no idea what to do

Message 3 of 4 (904 Views)

Hero

Here's instructions to manually delete all files associated with the game:

https://help.ea.com/article/manually-uninstalling-the-sims-3

Try to remove every trace and then reinstall.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 4 of 4 (984 Views)