Sims 3 pets DLC on xbox 360 not working after purchase

by null

Original Post

Sims 3 pets DLC on xbox 360 not working after purchase

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

I just purchased Sims 3 Pets through my XBOX live account. It says it was paid for and downloaded but when I start to play sims 3 there's no mention of the pets dlc. I've tried everything to get this to work. I paid for it with my paypal account. It said it was downloaded and paid for fine but it will not work! I've tried downloading it over and over and it says its on my hard drive. When I hit "play now" it says I must play the game it was meant to be played with. I have sims 3 in the xbox, I've tried playing it several times and the Pets add-on is not there! I'm ready to freak out! Can anyone tell me what to do????

Message 1 of 4 (2,352 Views)

Re: Sims 3 pets DLC on xbox 360 not working after purchase

Community Manager

There are two things you can try:

1) Clear the cache memory of your Xbox 360 

2) If the 1st steps doesn't help, please uninstall your game, redownload it from Xbox Marketplace and install it again. 

How to clear the cache memory: 

Power on the Xbox 360 console. 
Navigate to “My Xbox”. 
Select “System Settings”. 
Select “Memory”, highlight the storage device, and press “Y” on the controller. (Do not press the “A” button.) 
If there are multiple storage devices on the console, it doesn’t matter which storage device is selected as the cache is cleared for all storage devices. 
Select “Clear System Cache”.

Please let us know if that helped!

Thanks,

Ursula

Your friendly neighbourhood forum admin.

spectre.png
Message 2 of 4 (2,344 Views)

★★ Novice

this may be late but the proble is sims 3 pets for the xbox 360 is a seperate game, not a dlc.

Message 3 of 4 (1,989 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I know this is years ago but I got the sims 3 pets Xbox 360 online I played it for two days and now its not working Idk if its my Xbox or the game. It has no damage to it and this like my 5th time re buying this game 

Message 4 of 4 (581 Views)