Sims 3 launcher has stopped working error message

by zebraman81

Original Post

Re: Sims 3 launcher has stopped working error message

★★★ Novice

OK  you guys fixed the launcher  problem  but i can only play   15 mints know   this  stinks   you guys  need  to really   fix  it   im am so  confuse   with every one saying do this do that  can you EA  help   is there  a   way  that you guys can do something because everyone  is kinda in a cham   please hep me and the rest of  every one.................................................................................you  really need to fix it thanks

Message 21 of 29 (3,276 Views)

★★★ Newbie

thank you soo much. it worked!!!!!!!Confusedmileyvery-happy:

Message 22 of 29 (3,155 Views)

★★ Novice

Thank you forall your help I had to restart the computer and tried one more time its working thanks to everyone

Message 23 of 29 (3,086 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Super frustrated, i cant get ahold of EA customer serivce and as soon as i got a call back from them they hung up. WHATS THE POINT OF HAVING A CUSTOMER SERVICE LINE IF  YOU CANT EVEN DO YOUR JOB! And chat does not work because it always tells me 5 to 10 minutes and i have been waiting for almost an hour for a damn representive. Sims is a very dear game close to my heart but if this continues i will no longer buy them or play them!!

Message 24 of 29 (2,364 Views)

★ Novice

What Worked? I cant play 5 mins without an error. I paid to much money for these kind of problems....... help!!

Message 25 of 29 (1,791 Views)

★ Novice

I need help too, my sims only works for at least 10mins or so before closing and say there's a problem and it won't let me start new game at all. Is it an origin or ea problem should I call them

Message 26 of 29 (1,678 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Which Electronic Arts file????You know it has TWO ,right ?[sorry for my bad english]

Message 27 of 29 (1,241 Views)

★★ Novice
mine doesnt have the missingdepd.idx
Message 28 of 29 (815 Views)

★★★ Newbie

try pressing windows + R then type in MSCONFIG then ok then you should see boot and sage boot

Message 29 of 29 (676 Views)