Re: Sims 3 exchange wont let me download custom content says error. my system is up date

by lillyhagerty

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Sims 3 exchange wont let me download custom content says error. my system is up date

★★ Novice

i currently own sims 3, sims3,pets,late night , high end loft, generations, and world adventurious. I have tried uninstalling the re installing did not work. I want custom content from exchange for pregnant sims children toddlers teens etc. I love sims 3 this is my only issue. Please help. Ps it says my system is up to date.

Message 1 of 15 (4,197 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Sims 3 exchange wont let me download custom content says error. my system is up date

Hero (Retired)

great to hear that Standard smile

View in thread

Message 11 of 15 (1,968 Views)

All Replies

Hero (Retired)

did you get an error message "check the log for details" ?

Message 2 of 15 (4,165 Views)

★★ Novice

yeah I just checked nothing when error popped up it said will contact you when issue figured out that was 3 days ago nothing  since then do you have any other solutions

Message 3 of 15 (4,161 Views)

Hero (Retired)

see if there is anything in the log file and paste it here the log can be found in documents/electronicarts/thesims3 and is called Sims3LauncherLogFile.log (not that i'm saying i'll be able to help you but will try to and or get the help you need ) 

also are you using the save file or add to game for the download and what browser are you using ?

Message 4 of 15 (4,157 Views)

★★ Novice

theres something that says log files but its empty

Message 5 of 15 (4,154 Views)

Hero (Retired)

o.k. can you link me one of the items your trying to download and i'll see if it downloads for me

Message 6 of 15 (4,148 Views)

Message 7 of 15 (4,145 Views)

Hero (Retired)

the pink flower maternity dress, snowflake day,love day and lime checkers download for mei used the add to game and they downloaded to the launcher and checked in custard try switching browsersif your using google chrome try switching to IE which is what the sims 3 site works on or try firefox

Message 8 of 15 (4,138 Views)

★★ Novice

internet explorer I will try it with firefox what else could be wrong

Message 9 of 15 (4,136 Views)
Highlighted

★★ Novice
Thank you so much for your help it works on Firefox
Message 10 of 15 (4,129 Views)