Re: Sims 3 cant get soaked?

by EIemenopea

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Sims 3 cant get soaked?

★★★ Newbie
Im currently playing world adventures, in al simhara, and I'm trying to complete the mission "get scorched, soaked and cursed." But I cant get my sim soaked. I've tried the steam traps, and "get soaked" option in dive wells... but I'm not getting any moodlet at all. Is my game glitched? I cant seem to find any info anywhere about this issue.
Message 1 of 3 (787 Views)

Accepted Solution

Hero (Retired)

@EIemenopea  Did you try diving into a dive well? Do you have any mods? Do you have any traits that may affect getting soaked? If you dive into a dive well and get out are you dripping wet?

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (908 Views)

All Replies

Hero (Retired)

@EIemenopea  Did you try diving into a dive well? Do you have any mods? Do you have any traits that may affect getting soaked? If you dive into a dive well and get out are you dripping wet?

Message 2 of 3 (909 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Thank you! Yes, I figured it out. I'll cancel the mission entirely... I did use dive wells and steam traps and both times my sim came out driving Wet, but without the "soaked" moodlet. After you answered, it dawned on me that my character has the "simmunity" lifetime reward, and therefore cannot feel soaked. Thanks for answering so quick!
Message 3 of 3 (777 Views)