Sims 3 and Sims 2 crashing

by leleleanne

Original Post

Sims 3 and Sims 2 crashing

★★★ Newbie

Hello,

So I've had Sims 2 for many many years now and then upgraded to Sims 3 when it came out a few years ago so stopped playing Sims 2 and moved to Sims 3, although nothing was wrong with Sims 2. I have had trouble with Sims 3 in the past and have spoken live to a person from the help centre or something like that who helped me through it and got it working again. But now I have another problem, a few things have happened since then such as create-a-Sims won't load on my Sims 3 would just sit loading. This happened for a  while and although its was quite fustrating, I looked past it and carried on playing the game. I don't play Sims all the time just every so often and this time I went on it the other day and the create-a-Sims was working fine which was brilliant and everything else was fine. However I went on it yesterday and today and both times the Sims 3 launcher has loaded fine, and the game has started to load fine but then would just minimize to my desktop, so I click back onto it, about 10 seconds and it happens again. I decided to try my Sims 2 and it is doing the exact same thing!! Its so fustrating and any answers and help for me would be much appreciated!

Thanks, Leanne.

Message 1 of 2 (81 Views)

Re: Sims 3 and Sims 2 crashing

Hero

Can't help with Sims 2 but for SIms 3, try the factory reset described in this post: http://answers.ea.com/t5/The-Sims-3/FAQ-Troubleshooting-Steps/td-p/714/

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 2 (80 Views)