Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Sims 3 University Life Not working in origin

by srbailey2011

Original Post

Sims 3 University Life Not working in origin

★★★★ Newbie

If anyone can help me it would be appreciated. My other games work that I just bought but university life does not work at all. It just suddenly stopped. I have tried uninstalling and re-installing the game. Now I can't even get the the game to re-install. I even bought the game again, and tried to download it but it doesn't ask for the code when I try to re-install. I thought I got all of it when I uninstalled it, but I guess I didn't. If anyone can help me get it working again that would be wonderful. 

Message 1 of 2 (77 Views)

Re: Sims 3 University Life Not working in origin

★★ Pro

Manually uninstall the game and then reinstall it - then let's take it from there 

------------------------------------------------
If your problem wasn't solved, or no one has gotten back to you - please post again in your respective thread or contact EA Customer Support

There is no guarantee that my suggestions will solve your problem. I do not work for EA and I do not help on AHQ anymore. Please do not message me as I will not respond.

If your problem was solved - accept a solution! Giving XP is a great way to show appreciation to the person that helped you.

Happy gaming!
Message 2 of 2 (65 Views)
sims-four-characters

Want more Sims?

Check out our Sims forums for tutorials and all things Sims.

View more

fifa-18-promo-circle

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

all-ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help