Re: Sims 3 University Life Graduation Glitch

by FunFoxy696

Original Post

Sims 3 University Life Graduation Glitch

★ Novice

I'm having issues when I go into graduation I'm waiting with my class I go in and it kicks me out without a degree or the extra trait your supposed to recieve. Is this what I'm paying 40 bucks for? The other glitch we have is trying to get home from University after the term and it drops you anywhere on campus. Anyone know how to fix this problem? Yes I clear my cache files regularly.

Message 1 of 10 (6,574 Views)

Hero

There's no real solution to all those Uni glitches that mess up the game. We can only hope EA fixes some of them in the next patch.

Few reads on this:

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 10 (6,543 Views)

★ Novice

Do you still get a good job after graduating?

Message 3 of 10 (6,539 Views)

Hero

Well, I don't think it counts as graduated if you don't have the certificate or get the extra skills but you can still get a job. You just need to start at the bottom.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 4 of 10 (6,537 Views)

★ Novice

I did find that I could get a better job even without those things. I got into options like band manager or production assistant in music and film with my sim.

Message 5 of 10 (6,531 Views)

Hero

That's great to hear.

Thanks for the feedback.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 6 of 10 (6,529 Views)

★ Novice

I found it best to save the game when your Sims has finished all his final exams let the game play out, if your Sim does not go to the graduation exit out to the main menu without saving the game and reload the game play it out once again and continue to do so until your Sim is able to get the trait and the degree. It's a pain and waste of time when you just want to play but it works for me. hope this helps. ~ Happy Simming

Message 7 of 10 (5,686 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
I tried going erlier to the ceremony and it worked. Also i didn't invite any family or friends
Message 8 of 10 (5,166 Views)

★★ Novice

I just tried something and it worked! Open up the input menu and use resetSim for all those random sims blocking the entrance to the ceremony. This works and your sims will be able to enter, get their additional traits and the diploma. Takes a while but works!

Message 9 of 10 (4,425 Views)

★★ Novice
Oh my goodness Lea, you are genius!!! I reset all the sims ahead of me and I finally got my sim her 7th trait!!! Thank you so much! Standard smile
Message 10 of 10 (3,827 Views)