Sims 3: Unable to login at the Main Menu

by puzzlezaddict

Original Post

Re: Sims 3: Unable to login at the Main Menu

@kathrine99  If you've tried EA_Mai's suggestion in the last day or two and it still hasn't worked, it would be helpful if you could send her a PM with the information she requested in a previous post:

https://answers.ea.com/t5/The-Sims-3/Sims-3-Unable-to-login-at-the-Main-Menu/m-p/7134310#M232799

——————————————————————————————————————————

I don't work for EA. I'm just trying to help fellow players with their games.
Message 41 of 44 (454 Views)

★ Guide

Just an update to inform you guys.

I have played the Sims 3 twice now (last night and the night before) and it seems to be working now for me. :eahigh_file:

Thank you all for all of your help and the speedy responses. As always, you and the EA team all rock. Love you guys.  Heart

Message 42 of 44 (430 Views)

EA app Team

Thanks for confirming it's working for you again, @Angel200489 @nycbigl!

@kathrine99 in your case, could you give us more details on the issue you are experiencing? From your messages I'm not sure if your issue is the same. You mentioned 'I am having a blue screen unable to log in for days on and off' and that you also had issues to log into the forums. 

If that's the case, and you are not getting the error message telling you the email or password are incorrect when you try to log in in The Sims 3 Main Menu, could you please open a new thread and share as many details as possible with us? A screenshot of the blue screen you mention would also be very helpful!

Thanks,

-Mai

Message 43 of 44 (412 Views)

[ Edited ]
EA app Team

Hi everyone,

Some of you are experiencing this issue again (starting 23th of November). We have a new thread for it here - please, join us there if you are having the same issue.

Thanks,
-Mai

Message 44 of 44 (298 Views)