Re: Sims 3: Supernatural Creature Problems

by Sylversnow83

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Sims 3: Supernatural Creature Problems

★★★ Newbie

Hello, Im having a problem with my Sims 3 Supernatural creatures...
Okay, so female Sim was born a vampire. I took her into CAS and changed her species to Ghost. I edited her ghost form and all that jazz, yet when I exit CAS and go back to the game, she is still a vampire.
The same thing is happening to my male sim: He was born a witch and I'm trying to make him a vampire. I'm making sure everything is correct in CAS, but when I go back to the game, he is still a witch >_<
I do use mods, but only CAS ones. I DO NOT use house, lot, worlds, etc. mods at all.
I read something about having to update mods, but I have no idea how to do that, and google didnt help much at all.

I'm really growing impatient with this nonsense, and I really need some help, here!
Thanks so much to anyone who can help! :]

Message 1 of 3 (381 Views)

Accepted Solution

Hero

The cheat was never updated to work with Supernaturals.

Google MasterController (another mod) that has it's own version of edit in CAS which will work for supernatural. This is of course not an official solution and you try at your own risk.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (389 Views)

All Replies

Hero

The cheat was never updated to work with Supernaturals.

Google MasterController (another mod) that has it's own version of edit in CAS which will work for supernatural. This is of course not an official solution and you try at your own risk.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 3 (390 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Have you tried aging the sims you changed? When I tried changing the wings on a fairy child, they wouldn't change until after they aged up.

Message 3 of 3 (340 Views)