Re: Sims 3 Store Specials, Login, and Make Me An Offer Broken

by maggiegator

Original Post

★★★★ Novice

@EA_Mai Yes, that's why I've repeatedly said in every post except the last one that I am Xiove on the TS3 site.

Message 181 of 236 (706 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Are you guys still working to fix the site? because it's been six months and it's still brokenDevil  

Message 182 of 236 (688 Views)
Highlighted

★ Novice

@EA_Mai

Are you still able to fix this issue for individual accounts? My MMAO still isn't working. :/

Message 183 of 236 (650 Views)

★ Novice

Hey, I've been having this same issue with the sales not updating and MMAO not working since October 12th, 2016, any help or acknowledgement is greatly appreciated, thanks! My username on the store is the same as here.

Regards

Message 184 of 236 (593 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Hi Mai, my store specials and Make Me An Offer has been broken since October, is there any way to fix it. Is there anyone working on the store specials problem? my username is lovebug67

Message 185 of 236 (550 Views)

★★ Novice

When will these issues be resolved then? I have contacted you before with the same issues. As well as with not, receiving any points from the ADS that we can watch to get free sim points. I was called from the help department and was told they would take care of it. It's been about a week or so but, still nothing has changed. I also bought the expansion "The Sims 3 Worlds Bundle" with, Hidden Springs & Monte Vista. Only Monte Vista shows up in the launcher and Hidden Springs  shows as being installed, but is not in the launcher. Also when I tried to register the game, it showed that the code was used & that I could not receive the bonus points of 2,450. This game was bought NEW, so please add my points to my game. Also I bought Barnacle Bay at the same time and it does not show in the launcher but, shows as being installed. When I added the new games, Dragon Valley disappeared from the game launcher. I don't have any idea how that happened. So now there is 3 worlds that I have and CAN NOT play them. PLEASE HELP

Message 186 of 236 (525 Views)

EA app Team

Hi everyone, and thanks for your patience,

Sorry for the delay, you should be able to access Make Me An Offer now @Kaykayoc @maggiegator @LuciusValkor @sjordao @dkbrabant. I made sure to send the right one this time, Kaykayoc, sorry about that. Please, let us know if it works Standard smile

@dkbrabant, could you open a different thread for your other issues? We would like to keep this thread for the issues we are already talking about, it's better if different issues have different threads Wink

-Mai

Message 187 of 236 (520 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Hey @EA_Mai, my store sales and Make Me An Offer has been broken since October as well, is there any way to fix it? Is there anyone working to fix this problem? My username is CluelessHero.

Message 188 of 236 (513 Views)

★★ Novice

Yea hope it's working for those you mentioned, as NOPE  MMAO still NOT WORKING for me !!  I've been checking in on this since early fall of 2016.   When do you intend to get it fixed completely?  I've seen others lament the fact of lack of any real tech help for SIMS 3  and agree, with those holding off on purchasing SIMS 4.  If you are going to abandon longstanding faithful customers of SIMS 3, why should we continue supporting EA business?   User Name: McCosy

Message 189 of 236 (500 Views)

EA app Team

Hi @Shoriell @Mcosy,

Your Make Me An Offer should be working again now Standard smile

Thanks for the report!

-Mai

Message 190 of 236 (479 Views)