Re: Sims 3 Store Purchase Error Glitch

by nycbigl

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Sims 3 Store Purchase Error Glitch

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

So I had 344 sims points in my Sims 3 account. I bought the Full Interior Castle Set on sale for 179 sims points in the Daily Deals page. At first it kept glitching and wouldn't work but I just took down the browser and then open a new window and got back in the website. I was finally able to make a purchase but for what ever reason my sims point went down to 0. When I checked my purchase history sure enough it showed up twice and I got charged twice for one purchase. It's not supposed to do that. Even if I had accidentally clicked it twice it is supposed to only charge it once.

This has happened to me once before. That is why I knew to check my purchase history page. When it happened before I only lost just a few tiny points but this time I lost 165 points. I know it's not much but I paid for that.

Is there anyway I can get back my 165 points? Screenshot_2019-05-26 Purchase History - Store - The Sims™ 3.jpg

Message 1 of 2 (453 Views)

Accepted Solution

★ Guide

So I was able to solve my problem myself. :eahigh_file: But I will tell anyone who is reading this how I did it just in case someone ever goes through the same thing I did.

I went to the help page at;

https://help.ea.com/en/

Then I clicked the contact link at the very top of the page.

Click the "Sims 3" game.

Click on the link that says "Orders".

Then Click on "Report payment order".

Then click on "Select Contact Option.

You will then be able to talk with a live person who can help you.

Make sure you know well what e-mail you use on your Sims 3 account so that they can return the sims points they owe you.

The person who helped me was very friendly and good. And once I managed to figure out how to reach them it was all easy and quick. I got my Sims points back in minutes. Far better than the last time this happened to me. That last time it took more than a day. What ever they did since then they improved upon it by a lot.

Thank you so very much EA. This is why I am such a loyal customer. HeartScreenshot_2019-05-26 Contact EA.jpg

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (434 Views)

All Replies

★ Guide

So I was able to solve my problem myself. :eahigh_file: But I will tell anyone who is reading this how I did it just in case someone ever goes through the same thing I did.

I went to the help page at;

https://help.ea.com/en/

Then I clicked the contact link at the very top of the page.

Click the "Sims 3" game.

Click on the link that says "Orders".

Then Click on "Report payment order".

Then click on "Select Contact Option.

You will then be able to talk with a live person who can help you.

Make sure you know well what e-mail you use on your Sims 3 account so that they can return the sims points they owe you.

The person who helped me was very friendly and good. And once I managed to figure out how to reach them it was all easy and quick. I got my Sims points back in minutes. Far better than the last time this happened to me. That last time it took more than a day. What ever they did since then they improved upon it by a lot.

Thank you so very much EA. This is why I am such a loyal customer. HeartScreenshot_2019-05-26 Contact EA.jpg

Message 2 of 2 (435 Views)