Re: Sims 3 Store: How to avoid duplicating items in games?

by BrieannEMiller

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Sims 3 Store: How to avoid duplicating items in games?

★★★★ Novice

I just recently got new expansion packs and my Sim Points. But, since you can't sell back the items you don't want, I have to be careful in what I'm buying. So, question is: How do I know the stuff they have is already in my expansion pack games? I'm afraid I might duplicate some items without knowing it's in one of my games already. I tried looking for details on what game they're from but won't say and I don't want to risk buying something I already have in the game. Please answer soon. Thank you!

Message 1 of 3 (924 Views)

Accepted Solution

Hero (Retired)

@BrieannEMiller  Items in expansion packs should be available with that pack only. Store items should be noted if the items are available in other store items (like a standard version vs a gold version). You can check store items in your store purchase history and pack items should be listed in the download tab of the game launcher.

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (951 Views)

All Replies

Hero (Retired)

@BrieannEMiller  Items in expansion packs should be available with that pack only. Store items should be noted if the items are available in other store items (like a standard version vs a gold version). You can check store items in your store purchase history and pack items should be listed in the download tab of the game launcher.

Message 2 of 3 (952 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Okay, thank you! I thought it sounded odd but I had to be sure!

Message 3 of 3 (897 Views)