Sims 3 Showtime Registration Code

by nicole14ann

Original Post

Highlighted

Sims 3 Showtime Registration Code

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

I just got a sims 3 showtime expansion pack for my birthday today and when I tried to install it and enter the code, I didn't have enough code. I have 4 sections of numbers and letters but it says that I need five. In other words I don't have the full registration code. I have the physical disk, just not enough code.. I don't know what to do here.. Please help!!

nvm... I figured it out but im not sure how to delete this so...

Message 1 of 3 (1,385 Views)

Re: Sims 3 Showtime Registration Code

Hero

If you got the KP Version or the limited edition of Showtime, then this is the code for your extra content.

The registrations code should be on a white sheet of paper.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 3 (1,368 Views)

Re: Sims 3 Showtime Registration Code

★★★ Newbie

Well, Are You asking to delete the game of your computer and re-dowload? 'Cause if you are, then that's easy. Now I don't know what kind of computer you but I'll just give you imformation. If you have Windows 7, go down to the taskbar at the bottom of the desktop and press the round start button. There should give you different options. Go to the PC and go into the files. Right click the Sims 3 game Launcher. It should give options like uninstall or delete like delete the lancher off Desktop. Select Uninstall and wait for it to get off the computer. Take the disc out and redownload. Now If It is windows 8 or 8.1 then I can give you the imformation I got both windows 8 and 7. Go the File Explorer and click the local disc drive. You may want to back up the progress like save it to a USB drive or a Hard Drive. Either one is fine. Or if you purchesed it on origin just go to my games and and right click the game you want to uninstall.

Just do that on Windows 8.1, 8, or Windows 7. Or Mac. And Redownload. And That's it to uninstall.

Message 3 of 3 (879 Views)