Sims 3 Seasons NOT WORKING

by bikerbroad

Original Post

Sims 3 Seasons NOT WORKING

★ Novice

Can someone at EA tell me why I paid over $40.00 for a game that DOES NOT WORK,  I downloaded the patch and EA knows that there is something wrong and yet I still can not play this game.  EA do you have an answer for all your consumers?  We all paid very lots of money for all your games, we deserve an answer, why are you not responding to this error?  It has been over a week and my Sims 3 Seasons game is still not working.  Yes, I am not a happy consumer.

Message 1 of 7 (990 Views)

Re: Sims 3 Seasons NOT WORKING

Community Manager

Hi bikerbroad,

What exactly is the issue you are seeing? Do you get an error message? Does the game not open? Does it crash after it opened?

The more details you give us the easier it is for us to help you.

Your friendly neighbourhood forum admin.

spectre.png
Message 2 of 7 (892 Views)

★★★ Newbie

hey mine opens but says authorization failed no sims disc i don't know what to do anymore....

Message 3 of 7 (783 Views)

★★★ Newbie

My daughter's just sits on "entering Create A Sim" but never copmpletes load

Message 4 of 7 (664 Views)

Hero

Is she using custom content or mods in her game ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 5 of 7 (652 Views)

★★★ Newbie

mine also loads fully and then at the menu screen it says game disc authorization failed

Message 6 of 7 (443 Views)

Hero

What's your operating system ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 7 of 7 (438 Views)