Sims 3 Launcher Not Working

by duomtl

Original Post

Re: Sims 3 Launcher Not Working

★★★ Novice

Everyone its bin 2014  allready  SINCE 2013  I HAD THE SIMS 3 IS NOT WORKING  WHY>>>!!   IT WAS WORKING UNTIL AGAIN 2014  SAYS  SIMS 3 HAS STOPED WORKING  AND THE LAUNCHER  ARE YOU ALL GONNA SIT AROUND OR  TELL EA HOW WE ALL FILL IT  

I am so mad  at this  fix it ea  FIX IT NOW  OR ELES I WILL TELL THE  GOVERMENT  NAH IM KIDDING JUST FIX IT PLEASE

Message 11 of 22 (1,868 Views)

★★★ Novice

Oh thank you  for saying that  but  i really cant  wait to   play again

Message 12 of 22 (1,867 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I'm having the same promblem. I had to refresh my computer so I wanted redownload my sims 3 and all my expasion packs. The sims 3 downloaded perfectly but when i tried to download my expasion packs it said I had to update by using the launcher and when I went to the launcher it said the launch has stopped working and it would close and now I cant use any of the stuff that I had bought. But the weird thing is that I bought the sims 4 and that works perfectly fine.

Message 13 of 22 (1,634 Views)

★★★ Newbie

exactly it's still not working!!

Message 14 of 22 (1,575 Views)

Hero

There's quite a few issues mixed up in your thread so what exactly is not working for you ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 15 of 22 (1,569 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I know this post was written 3 years ago but my game is fully updated (updated roughly 4 days ago to be exact) on my new laptop I've had.
The game would sometimes stop working when I was in the middle of creating a sim or within the actual game but I just assumed it's just the game or something wrong with origin as it used to do it on my old laptop too.

I haven't downloaded a mass amount of content either, offline to put into my game so I can't see why it would be anything to do with that. But now on my brand new laptop and on my sims 3 that I've barely played, doesn't work?

Please can somebody help, Thanks ~

Message 16 of 22 (1,253 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

er.

Message 17 of 22 (1,144 Views)

★★★ Novice

I lose my saves, too, I was gutted, I loved that family. Funnily enough, I was just about to try and back up my saves that day, but I didn't see the saves folder. But luckily, I re-installed the game, and my files are actually clear now. Any one know how to find the DLC folder? That's the only one I can't see.

Message 18 of 22 (1,144 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero (Retired)

@CrazyAvocado7 Are you referring to the custom content folder?

Message 19 of 22 (1,137 Views)

★★★ Novice

I have never downloaded custom content because I was afraid of that happening. I mean, where do all my expansion packs go? And how do I move them, please?

Message 20 of 22 (1,107 Views)