Sims 3 Late Night expansion pack HELP?!

by katiemartindale

Original Post

Sims 3 Late Night expansion pack HELP?!

★★★ Newbie

Hey everyone!

Note: I have a Windows 7 computer. 

Yesterday i brought the Sims 3 Starter pack. 

I followed all of the instructions of the installation process of Sims 3. 

Sims 3 base game works fine and it even shows up in the Origin game library, i am able to play it without any problems.

Next i decided to install the Late night expansion pack. I followed all the instructions and at first i thought everything was going according to plan.

I updated the game to the latest version and downloaded the patches.

When i click on Sims 3 it says i need to use my Late night expansion pack disc game. So i did!

I put the disc back in, clicked auto run.. but nothing happened. The late night expansion pack will not load at all on the desktop and the file locations.

I decided to load my Origin up and the Origin Library only shows the Sims 3 base game, it does not show the Late Night expansion pack.

I tired to solve this problem by restarting my computer (ended up doing this multiple times) uninstall and reinstall everything. Tried different recommondations such as going to the file location and clicking on a certain file to try and load the game.. doesnt happen :'(

I feel really sad and annoyed at the same time, yesterday i was so excited to play the Sims 3 Late night expansion pack but now i feel stressed about it.

The Sims 3 base game works perfectly fine on its own, but when i install the expansion pack nothing loads at all. The Sims 3 base game is the only game that shows up in the Origin Library, when i have gone through the whole process of installing the expansion pack.

I need all the help i can get.. i am so desperate to play the expansion pack so much that i have come to tears from when i think how excited i was to play it yesterday.. :'( 

Message 1 of 2 (131 Views)

Re: Sims 3 Late Night expansion pack HELP?!

Hero

Did you register LN as well ? Does the High-End Loft Stuff Pack work ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 2 (123 Views)