Sims 3 Keeps Crashing!

by kessia14

Original Post

Sims 3 Keeps Crashing!

★★★ Newbie

Okay, So I have All the  Sims 3 expansion packs except supernatural and Island paradise and All the stuff packs.

Whenever I make community lot its okay Until when I want to save it and go back to the town map to continue to edit my town, the game crashes! And its REALLY frustrating When I spend 45 minutes creating a place and then it doesn't save! I have tried looking for a solution, however couldn't find anything to help me out.  Confusedmileymad: Confusedmileyfrustrated:  PLEASE HELP ME!!!! I don't want all my money wasted from buying all these games I CAN'T PLAY! :'(

Message 1 of 3 (101 Views)

Re: Sims 3 Keeps Crashing!

★★★ Novice

I was having this issue awhile ago and I am pretty sure it was insufficient memory on my computer.  I bought a new computer (my one was relatively old anyway) and reinstalled the games.  The saving error went away.

Message 2 of 3 (88 Views)

Re: Sims 3 Keeps Crashing!

★★★ Newbie

I used to have the saving error where it says (error 12 please read blah blah blah) but its not the saving part it just crashes! but earlier i had it freeze on the saving screen i have a really good computer already and it has lots of memory so whats up with this?!?

Message 3 of 3 (81 Views)