Sims 3 Island Paradise

by thiamlynn

Original Post

Sims 3 Island Paradise

★★★ Newbie

Hello,

I recently just purchased the download for the Sims 3 Island Paradise and it will not launch the game. I click to play the game but the sims 3 Supernatural download comes up. ( which I also purchased on origin a couple months ago.) I thought maybe it wasnt installed but it said it was and I even tried launching it from origin but it does the same thing. Please help haha.(-:

~Thia & Koby

Message 1 of 5 (214 Views)

Re: Sims 3 Island Paradise

Hero
  • What's your operating system ?
  • What is your base game version right now ?

Open the launcher and check the number in the lower left corner.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 5 (200 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

I am having this problem too and I have all the base requirments (I have a 13inch macbook air) and my game is updated and when I try to unistall it to reinstall it it's  island paradise doesn't show up as an option. It is like Island Paradise doesn't exist except for it says it is installed and it is in my sims 3 folder. 

Message 3 of 5 (198 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

My base game version is 1.55.4.022017

Message 4 of 5 (193 Views)

Hero

Here's a few trouble shooting steps: http://answers.ea.com/t5/The-Sims-3/Links-to-Mac-help-threads-and-guides/m-p/749664#U749664

If those don't help, I would suggest posting in the mac forum at thesims3.com (make sure your language is set to US): http://forum.thesims3.com/jforum/forums/show/205.page since macs are not well covered on the AnswerHQ.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 5 of 5 (171 Views)