Sims 3 Game Update 1.67 not working

by burrisusmc

Original Post

Re: Sims 3 Game Update 1.67 not working

★ Novice

so i have now tried updating my version of the sims 3 several times to the 1.67 version. Tried in the sims launcher it downloads but keeps prompting me to update my game and doesnt do anything. I then tried the super patch twice but this does absolutley nothing. please help!! im on a PC runing windows 8.1

Message 31 of 35 (601 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Did you ever find a solution to the error message, that is what I am getting?

@RachelNiah2233 wrote:

I've donwloaded the super patch 1.67 for twice and have to wait 4 hours but then still not working..it says that i have to update the previous version to make the update works..i've followed each step to avoid any errors before i download the patch, but it still giving me the commands..i don't understand at all why it happens just like that..is there any mistake i've done caused for that problem?? i really, really need helps and guides how to update my game.. my TS3 still stuck at version 1.0.631..  ;(  ;(  ;(

Message 32 of 35 (504 Views)

★ Novice

Mines not working how'd you get yours to go?

Message 33 of 35 (361 Views)

★ Novice

My computer says I am already on the current version but when I go to download my new expansion pack it says I need to update my game. I went and got the super patch for PC, which my computer is, and it says it downloaded but nothing has happened. I went into the files of my computer but i can't seem to find it. Any idea's?

Message 34 of 35 (361 Views)

Hero

What version do you see in the lower left corner of your launcher ?

Which expansion pack are you trying to install ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 35 of 35 (350 Views)