Sims 3 Failed To Share error

by BreeMiles

Original Post

Sims 3 Failed To Share error

Champion

I'm having an some more people are having this same issue, when you start to upload your lot to the launcher it does the little circle thing for a few moments then it pops up error " Faild To Share" It dosent matter if you change the name or clean out DCcache or DCcachebackup or uninstall hidden springs it still says the same thing when you try to upload lot "Failed To Share" The only way I have even been able to share any lots is to turn off all the Store Content. So I'm thinking its something to do with the store content, Because I don't use Custom Content... Now they say when you turn off your store content that when it uploads it has no store content with it and you lose all that you worked so hard on..Can anyone find a soultion for this??? Why can't we bypass the launcher, you can save the build to the liarby but not to the launcher don't make since to me... If anyone could help please?????

BreeMiles, I don't work for EA. I'm a volunteer through ccp

CCP Champion Banner - Red.png

Message 1 of 2 (370 Views)

Re: Sims 3 Failed To Share error

Hero

If you can pinpoint it to Store Content, I think all you can do is trying to figure out which one it is.

I can't really help with all that Exchange stuff but when you upload the lot with Store disabled, does the upload page tell you which Store stuff you used or not ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 2 (368 Views)