• Showtime
  • Supernatural
  • Seasons
  • University Life
  • Island Paradise
  • Into the Future
  • High End Loft Stuff
  • Outdoor Living Stuff

And during gameplay I got the 'exception raised, do you wish to debug?'. No matter whether I select yes or no, the game crashes, resulting me in losing my game. The games are updated and I do have custom content but that was never a problem before. 

I would like to know if there has been a fix for this but one that doesnt mean I have to uninstall and install the games again as it took me all night to download them. I have played it twice and both times it has happened. What a waste of £158!

Message 1 of 4 (2,680 Views)

Re: Sims 3: Exception raised, do you wish to debug? MAC

Champion (Retired)
Hi

Are you patched to level 1.63? The game is more stable on the Mac operating system with that patch.

A lot of memory leak occurs with TS3 on Mac but you can improve this by manually resetting RAM: http://bluebellflora.com/the-sims-3-on-a-mac/resetting-ram-during-gameplay/

I reset it after opening the Launcher (before clicking play button) and then occasionally while playing.
Message 2 of 4 (2,667 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

How Do you Reset Ram? i have been getting the same problem too. I downloaded Roaring Heights World From sims 3 store. But when wanted to see if it is in installed content, a message pops up: Exeption Raised "do you wish to debug it?" And then, when i press "yes", the game disappears. Can someone please help me with this problem?

Message 3 of 4 (1,958 Views)

Hero (Retired)

@hellorabbit please do not post in bright colours, it can make it quite hard to read Standard smile 

Have you tried the steps above? 

Message 4 of 4 (1,953 Views)