• Showtime
  • Supernatural
  • Seasons
  • University Life
  • Island Paradise
  • Into the Future
  • High End Loft Stuff
  • Outdoor Living Stuff

And during gameplay I got the 'exception raised, do you wish to debug?'. No matter whether I select yes or no, the game crashes, resulting me in losing my game. The games are updated and I do have custom content but that was never a problem before. 

I would like to know if there has been a fix for this but one that doesnt mean I have to uninstall and install the games again as it took me all night to download them. I have played it twice and both times it has happened. What a waste of £158!

Message 1 of 4 (2,096 Views)

Re: Sims 3: Exception raised, do you wish to debug? MAC

Champion (Retired)
Hi

Are you patched to level 1.63? The game is more stable on the Mac operating system with that patch.

A lot of memory leak occurs with TS3 on Mac but you can improve this by manually resetting RAM: http://bluebellflora.com/the-sims-3-on-a-mac/resetting-ram-during-gameplay/

I reset it after opening the Launcher (before clicking play button) and then occasionally while playing.
Message 2 of 4 (2,087 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

How Do you Reset Ram? i have been getting the same problem too. I downloaded Roaring Heights World From sims 3 store. But when wanted to see if it is in installed content, a message pops up: Exeption Raised "do you wish to debug it?" And then, when i press "yes", the game disappears. Can someone please help me with this problem?

Message 3 of 4 (1,378 Views)

Hero (Retired)

@hellorabbit please do not post in bright colours, it can make it quite hard to read Standard smile 

Have you tried the steps above? 

Message 4 of 4 (1,373 Views)
sims-four-characters

Want more Sims?

Check out our Sims forums for tutorials and all things Sims.

View more

fifa-19-promo-splash

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help