Sims 3 Community Password Reset

by coemgar

Original Post

Sims 3 Community Password Reset

★ Newbie

I have reset my password twice for the community.  It doesn't seem to work.  It's not the same as Origin, correct?

Message 1 of 6 (1,205 Views)

Re: Sims 3 Community Password Reset

Community Manager

Hi coemgar,

The account you log into The Sims 3 Website is the same as you log into your Origin client with.

Hope that helps!

Ursula

Your friendly neighbourhood forum admin.

spectre.png
Message 2 of 6 (1,194 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I'm having the same promblem i needed help! My sims3 password doesnt work, i tried thoundands of times to reset.

Now the orgin account is that connect to the Sims3 account as well??

Message 3 of 6 (1,170 Views)

★ Novice

Im having the same issue, the password I have been using to get onto the Sims 3 site for several years no longer works, and my Origin password doesnt work either, so Im effed I guess? I cant get any help

Message 4 of 6 (1,159 Views)

★★★★ Pro

@tough3x wrote:

Im having the same issue, the password I have been using to get onto the Sims 3 site for several years no longer works, and my Origin password doesnt work either, so Im effed I guess? I cant get any help

You'll need to contact EA for everything account related including password issues.  You can contact them here: https://help.ea.com/contact-us

Message 5 of 6 (1,155 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Any update on this?

This is SO FRUSTRATING!

I just made a purchase with my origins account for the sims 3. I had to reset my password for origin because it wasn't working so that I could finish the purchase. NOW MY THESIMS3.com password wont work.

*I try to login to thesims3.com with THE EXACT INFORMATION THAT LETS ME LOGIN TO ORIGIN AND IT DOESN'T WORK.

I then tried to reset my password on THESIMS3.com.

IT REDIRECTS ME TO ORIGIN.

I even tried resetting my password over and over, and it STILL DOESN'T WORK.

The email and password I'm putting in for thesims3.com and origins is EXACTLY THE SAME. I can login to origin, BUT NOT THESIMS3.COM!

Message 6 of 6 (1,098 Views)