Sims 3 Capture this moment tool missing

by AnnaNowGand

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Sims 3 Capture this moment tool missing

★★★ Newbie

Hello, I have Sims 3 Generations and used to use the custom capture this moment tool. I just noticed today that it is gone. It used to be between the sim panel and the moodlet panelnext to the arrowIt's nowhere in sight now. I've been researching this for hours now, been googling it and searching in the forums, and I can't find a solution. What do I do? I really enjoyed this tool and I have no idea where it went. Any ideas?? If it just a different button now, somebody please give me a heads up. Thanks in advance....

Message 1 of 3 (1,507 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Sims 3 Capture this moment tool missing

★★ Novice

I had this same question.  They moved the icon from the camera next to the moodlets to this new icon above the "Go Up a Floor" icon and below the "Change Wall Mode" icon.  

From far away, it kind of looks like the atomic symbol, but if you look more closely you'll see that it's a really a picture of a guy inside of a photo frame where the corners are covered.

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (1,630 Views)

All Replies

Re: Sims 3 Capture this moment tool missing

★★ Novice

I had this same question.  They moved the icon from the camera next to the moodlets to this new icon above the "Go Up a Floor" icon and below the "Change Wall Mode" icon.  

From far away, it kind of looks like the atomic symbol, but if you look more closely you'll see that it's a really a picture of a guy inside of a photo frame where the corners are covered.

Message 2 of 3 (1,631 Views)

Thank you! I see it now. :)

★★★ Newbie

Thank you! I see it now. Standard smile

Message 3 of 3 (1,497 Views)