Re: Serial Code for Online Sims 3 Purchase

by riquma

Original Post

Serial Code for Online Sims 3 Purchase

★★★ Newbie

I want to participate in the Sims 3 community, but I can't find my serial code for my game.  I purchased the game online from EA's website, so I have no box or actual disc.  Please let me know where I can find my serial number.

Thanks,

Cerra

Message 1 of 12 (9,596 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Is it a digital download? The serial code should be in your email address that you provided for them.
It will be in the "thank you for purchasing" email or "order confirmation".

Message 2 of 12 (9,567 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Yes.  It was a digital download.  I either never got or deleted that email.  What other options do I have for getting that number?

Message 3 of 12 (9,562 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Contacting Origin with all of your details and hopefully they can find out what your code is.
That's really the only option. Unless you've still got your deleted mail.

Message 4 of 12 (9,560 Views)

Hero

You can actually go to the Origin client and then click on the game and choose i. It should give you the product code right there.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 5 of 12 (9,554 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Thanks crinrict. I had to reinstall my digital downloaded expansion pack for the Sims 3 and I went back in my email, trying to look for the serial numbers for them, but I did not find it there.

- Open up Origin client

- Right click on the game

- Click 'Show Game Details'

Message 6 of 12 (9,059 Views)

Hero

And there's no product code showing ? What about if you click on the game and choose i ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 7 of 12 (9,053 Views)

★★★ Newbie

i purchased this game online today, i have an order confirmation email with no code in it. i do not know how to access this code any other way as it is not in my email 

Message 8 of 12 (5,927 Views)

Hero

Did you buy it through Origin ?

If so, download the Origin client here: http://origin.com/download

Log in with the account you bought it with and the game will be in my games to download.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 9 of 12 (5,913 Views)

★★★ Newbie

When I try to use the cd key provided from origin I get a weird message stating Unable to identify map or Undefined something... as if its wrong. 

Message 10 of 12 (4,358 Views)