Re: Serial Code Invalid?

by rune1973

Original Post

★★★ Newbie

Hi my Sims 3 Code is saying my serial code is invalid but i've only just purchased it?

Message 41 of 176 (566 Views)

★★★ Newbie

No results for “ Hi. I purchased a game - Medal of Honor Warfighter and started installing it. It now gives me the message "This code has already been used" ! Please help.”

Message 42 of 176 (559 Views)

★ Novice

Survivial pack Limited Ed code invalid ----(Never) got code for Barnacle Bay - Bought Island Paradise in May. Totally Frustrated, Posted Messages many many times Please Help.. 

Message 43 of 176 (560 Views)

★★ Novice

Downloaded both Island Paradise and world adventures get when i go to register the serial codes are invalid. Also I have not recied an email for my free stuff pack. 

Message 44 of 176 (553 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Apprentice

it wont let me register my game keeps saying the code is invalid i want those 1000 simpoints my code is for the sims 3 game [Removed - Admin. Please do not post personal information on a public forum] i allso have sims 3 supernatural for it [Removed - Admin. Please do not post personal information on a public forum] AND SIMS 3 PETS [Removed - Admin. Please do not post personal information on a public forum] mi email is [edit: email address removed] and rune1973 is used as my username.

[Script Removed - Admin.]

Message 45 of 176 (551 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hi I purchased The Sims 3 Starter Pack download for Mac

My sim3 account and origins account match but it keeps saying my codes are invalid!

the game is in my origins account but won't show up in my sims3.com account!

Message 46 of 176 (551 Views)

★★★ Newbie

My codes are too long Frown

Message 47 of 176 (551 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I bought Sims 3 and 2 expansion packs and downloaded them onto origin then I tried to register it onto my account but it says their all invalid ? please reply because  really want to get cool stuff from the exchange!

Message 48 of 176 (549 Views)

★ Novice

I purchased the sims 3 island paradise. the code is coming up invalid.  there are 5 spaces and for the code there is only 4.  what should I do?

Thanks,

Erin

Message 49 of 176 (538 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Order Number: 17175127523
Order Date: March 21, 2013

Hi There, 

I purchased The Sims 3 online in March, I have yet to be able to register my serial # to the online game (it keeps saying invalid)

I just did an update today in hopes of it working.. No dice

can you guys help me out?

Thanks

Jackie

Message 50 of 176 (535 Views)