Re: Science lab wont give me my "make Real" potion!

by puzzlezaddict

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Science lab wont give me my "make Real" potion!

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

The problem that I am having since the update deals with the Science Lab in Moonlight Falls and the Rainbow Gem. My young adult has an imaginary friend that wont leave her alone. Twice now i have tried to make him real so i can kick him out. but every time I mail the gem to the science lab, it says the potion is ready and to come pick it up. But that's just it, it does not have the option to pick it up. it shows the blue star thing in map view but has no option to pick up the potion.  like it used to before the update.. so now I'm down 2 rainbow gems and that dang imaginary friend wont leave me alone !!!!!!!

Message 1 of 6 (5,672 Views)

Accepted Solution

Hero

This seems to be a common issue. The double rabbitholes seem to be the culprit of that.

You can replace the double one with two single ones so that you have the science center on it's own. You do have to wait until you get the opportunity again though.

Or you can just buy a lab table and make your own Standard smile

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

View in thread

Message 2 of 6 (6,610 Views)

All Replies

Hero

This seems to be a common issue. The double rabbitholes seem to be the culprit of that.

You can replace the double one with two single ones so that you have the science center on it's own. You do have to wait until you get the opportunity again though.

Or you can just buy a lab table and make your own Standard smile

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 6 (6,611 Views)

★★★ Newbie

thankyou i will try that.

Message 3 of 6 (5,652 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice

I'm having this exact problem.  How do I get the science center alone so I can put it in the town?  I don't see it in my available community buildings. Thanks!

Message 4 of 6 (2,947 Views)

[ Edited ]

@UntotheLord  You can copy the lot from a world that has a standalone science building, like Sunset Valley or Riverview.  The option to save it to bin should come up when you click on the lot in Edit Town.  The lot will then show up in your library.

——————————————————————————————————————————

I don't work for EA. I'm just trying to help fellow players with their games.
Message 5 of 6 (2,937 Views)

★★ Apprentice

Thank you!  I was about to resign myself to doing that when I remembered that I have a cheat for "all potions" from nraas, which I used to get the potion that way.

Message 6 of 6 (2,913 Views)