Re: SIms 3 island paradise lags every few seconds

by crinrict

Original Post

SIms 3 island paradise lags every few seconds

★★★ Newbie

I have a new computer windows 7 graphics card, no PREVIOUS issues until now after i installed IP !! i need tech support where do i go about someone helping me with this problem???

Message 1 of 4 (1,614 Views)

Hero

Try resetting all your Sims in your town with resetsim *

To do so

• Open the cheat console with ctl-shift-c
  • Type resetsim * (including the *)

This should put all your sims and animals to a safe location.

You might have a stuck Sim somewhere

Here's some more tips: http://answers.ea.com/t5/The-Sims-3/FAQ-Lags-amp-Freezes/td-p/646

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 4 (1,600 Views)

★ Novice

I have this problem only in the ip map, every 3 days or so I have to reset everything. I have nraas mod so I am able to just reset all from the townhall menu. Getting really anoying as it will do it over and over and then after a while as soon as you load up the map the game will crash all together. log into another map and it will work fine, only with that map will it keep crashing the game and become compleatly unplayable. I have had it done to 2 diffrent familys now and upto my 3rd family on IP.  Restarting compleatly new everytime. My last Family had lvl 10 fire fighter, lvl 10 life saver, 2 cats and 2dogs maxed out with hunting and a kid about to age upto teenager. all gone Frown 

Message 3 of 4 (649 Views)

Hero

Maybe this helps: http://sims3.crinrict.com/en/2013/11/sims-in-slow-motion.html

Also see if deleting the Scott family helps anything.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 4 of 4 (628 Views)