SIMS 3 CRASHING ISSUES

by teal16

Original Post

SIMS 3 CRASHING ISSUES

★ Novice

I've been playing sims for a while now and now that sims 4 has come out I enjoy playing it but I get bored easily so I want to play sims 3 like before.  But now I can't even create a sim without my game crashing after 5 mins of playing.  I've literally did everything the forums said: Uninstalled and reinstalled, having the game settings lower, every troubleshooting ; and when I say everything I mean EVERYTHING.   I'm using windows 10 but even before when I had windows 8 it still crashed.  I think it sucks that I can't play these games that I've paid for without problems. I think all together I've spent at least close to $100 worth of sims 3 expansion packs.  I should be able to play whenever I want without problems because now its like I've wasted all my money for nothing.  So I would appreciate that you guys find some kind of way to fix the problem because at this point I don't want to pay for another sims game until this problem is fixed.   

Message 1 of 2 (205 Views)

Re: SIMS 3 CRASHING ISSUES

Hero (Retired)

@teal16  Do you have Origin installed? Is Origin running? What is the version of your game? TS3 runs under Windows 10. I haven't had a problem but several posts indicate issues. I am concerned about changes in the way Windows 10 handles drm. Mac users are having similar issues with el capitan.

Message 2 of 2 (199 Views)