Redeem a Code not working!

by macda

Original Post

Re: Redeem a Code not working!

★★★★★ Newbie

You say you fixed it but I still am having this problem. Reloaded several times, logged in logged out, did it on two different computers. On the first computer after a while, it said it had been used but I got it newly bought and it wasn't showing up in my purchase history. Please help!

Message 21 of 32 (768 Views)

★★★ Novice

@cjpotter12 You need to have them call you unfortunately in order to try and fix the issue. Go to their main help website https://help.ea.com/en/ and select Sims 3 as your game. At the bottom there's a "Looking for something else?" and a button to hit to "Contact Us." Your call or chat time depends on what time of the day you try this. They couldn't get mine to work, and I just had them return the game I bought and I got the credit back on my bank account fair quickly. Good luck. Hopefully they can fix your issue.

Message 22 of 32 (742 Views)

EA app Team

Hi @MaraSimmer@meakaren@catnipmeow11@scottishbubble@Hnnadii@cjpotter12,

Thanks for your reports. I'll forward them to the team so they can investigate if this issue is back.

If you haven't already, could you please try re-loading the page and entering the code a second time? Does the code redeem now?

Thanks!

-Mai

Message 23 of 32 (685 Views)

★ Novice
No it’s still not working.
Message 24 of 32 (632 Views)

★★ Novice

Yesterday I purchased the Gold Bundle of Dragon Valley, which would not download and kept hanging. I went through Origin who eventually fixed it so I could download the World and Celtic Lands, but I still have not received the promised 1,900 Sim Points. How do I access these points? 

Message 25 of 32 (620 Views)

Hero (Retired)

@Allebesor  Sim points will be indicated in the upper left of thesims3.com site after you log in. These sim points are for use in the sims 3 store. The points will just be added to the total in the upper left.

Message 26 of 32 (612 Views)

Hero (Retired)

@meggs117 What are you trying to redeem? Where are you trying to redeem the code at? You can redeem Sims 3 codes in thesims3.com site or in Origin.

Message 27 of 32 (611 Views)

★★ Novice

I tried to redeem it via Sims 3 site where I purchased it. But it just hung and wouldn't download. So I contacted help through Origin and they eventually put the Dragon Valley and Celtic Lands in my download folder, but there is no sign of the 1,900 that went with the package.  

Message 28 of 32 (609 Views)

★★ Novice

Thank you, but Yes, I'm aware of that, but they are not there.  They have not been added. 

Message 29 of 32 (608 Views)

★ Novice
I’m trying to redeem monte vista code, hidden springs code and chocolate fountain code. Yes I went to the sims 3 site , yes I went to redeem code after being logged it. I type it in and then the wheel spins until the page times out.
Message 30 of 32 (595 Views)