Redeem a Code not working!

by macda

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Redeem a Code not working!

★★★ Newbie

I bought Sims 3 Rolling Heights on Origin and when I enter the code under "redeem a code" it just keeps loading and nothing ever happens. Help?

Message 1 of 32 (6,815 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Redeem a Code not working!

[ Edited ]
EA app Team

Hi again,

We have made some changes and you should be able to redeem your codes now. Could you please try again?

Please, let us know if you still have issues to redeem your codes, or if it's working again now for you.

Thanks!
-Mai

Edited (26/06) - closing this thread because this issue was fixed. Please, open your own thread if you run into issues, thanks!

View in thread

Message 32 of 32 (5,426 Views)

All Replies

EA Sims Team

We have seen an issue where this can happen. Try re-loading the page and entering the code a second time and it should work.

We are investigating the timeout internally.

Message 2 of 32 (6,779 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Having this issue currently. Reloaded numerous times. Signed in and out, still just constantly loading. Tried two different codes and neither worked.
Message 3 of 32 (6,688 Views)

★★ Novice

I have the same problem with a 1000 simpoints redeem code. It keeps on loading and when i refresh and retry it stays the same.

Message 4 of 32 (6,679 Views)

★★★ Newbie

i am having the same issue and reloading/logging in not working at all.... i have three codes of worlds to redeem that cost a lot of money and i am not happy this isnt working. Anyone know any fixes? i enter the code into my sims 3 redeem a code and it just loads and never does anything.  

Message 5 of 32 (6,668 Views)

★★ Novice

same here. 3 different codes. reloaded and logged in several times and nothing

Message 6 of 32 (6,649 Views)

★★ Novice

I am also having this problem.  I just purchased Dragon Valley for $19.99 and when I attempt to redeem the code it just

hangs.  Reloading doesn't help.  If this isn't corrected soon I will instruct my credit card company to do a charge back.

Message 7 of 32 (6,609 Views)

★★★ Newbie
This is happening to me to, any fix???
Message 8 of 32 (6,598 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Bought Dragon Valley also, kept timing out - now says code already used!!! I'm going to my card provider and getting to do a chargeback
Message 9 of 32 (6,500 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Just bought Sims 3 Monte Vista and Hidden Springs, redeem the code on sims 3 website won't work, it keeps loading endlessly after adding code, how to resolve this? 

Message 10 of 32 (6,286 Views)