Re: Readding sims 3 for android tablets and phones

by 11r9p3846v64

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Readding sims 3 for android tablets and phones

★★★★ Novice

Hi ea, i really like sims 3,i would really like to try it out on android however it not in the google play store, can you plz readd it plz?

Message 1 of 11 (1,230 Views)

Accepted Solution

EA app Team

Hi @11r9p3846v64,

We decided to retire The Sims 3 games for Android/iOS a year ago, and while I understand your desire to give them a try, it's very unlikely they will be available for download again.

However, there's two The Sims games you can download from Google Play Store: The Sims FreePlay and The Sims Mobile. Standard smile

You can find more information about this here.

Happy simming!

-Mai

View in thread

Message 7 of 11 (1,088 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]

@11r9p3846v64  The Sims 3 has never been available for smartphones or tablets.  If you're thinking of Sims Mobile, here's the Android download link:

https://the-sims-mobile.en.uptodown.com/android

——————————————————————————————————————————

I don't work for EA. I'm just trying to help fellow players with their games.
Message 2 of 11 (1,225 Views)

★★★★ Novice

The original sims 3 actually was on the smartphones and stuff, i checked it out before it was removed and i always wanted to get it,ive actually seen it and i hope ea will readd the game sims 3 for android phones and tablets.

Message 3 of 11 (1,219 Views)

@11r9p3846v64  I never heard of TS3 for mobile, although someone just sent me a link about it.  I have no idea whether this is something EA would consider.  However, I do know that TS3 for PC has been out of development for several years now, and between TS4 and Sims mobile, it's unlikely that anyone is working on Sims 3 mobile at this point.  Still, the TS2 ultimate collection was offered through Origin when TS4 was released, so it's possible.

If you want to ask people who would know more than I do, you could try the "Other Sims Games" board as well, although I don't know how much traffic that section gets.

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Other-The-Sims-Games/bd-p/other-sims-games-en

——————————————————————————————————————————

I don't work for EA. I'm just trying to help fellow players with their games.
Message 4 of 11 (1,203 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

I found a link [Removed by CM]this is the sims 3 apk file that i found and it plays like sims 3, just on android tablets and phones,this was when people would rather get the game free then paying for it,once it does come out for android phones and tablets again then ill actually buy the game,i 2ould have to still wait till EA will release it again

Please do not link to third party sites with unofficial content - CM

Message 5 of 11 (1,188 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

You can see it here.

Please do not link to third party sites with unofficial content - CM

Message 6 of 11 (1,107 Views)

EA app Team

Hi @11r9p3846v64,

We decided to retire The Sims 3 games for Android/iOS a year ago, and while I understand your desire to give them a try, it's very unlikely they will be available for download again.

However, there's two The Sims games you can download from Google Play Store: The Sims FreePlay and The Sims Mobile. Standard smile

You can find more information about this here.

Happy simming!

-Mai

Message 7 of 11 (1,089 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Ok,but will there be more upcoming sims games for android?

Message 8 of 11 (1,049 Views)

[ Edited ]
EA app Team

Hi @11r9p3846v64,

I don't have any information to share right now about future games for mobile devices - The Sims Mobile released less than a year ago, so too early to tell I'd say! Wink

I'd recommend keeping an eye on our Twitter, thesims.com, forums, or any other official channel if you want to keep up to date with the latest news!

Happy simming!
-Mai

Message 9 of 11 (1,017 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

don't have any information to share right now about future games for mobile devices - The Sims Mobile released less than a year ago, so too early to tell I'd say!

Edit: removed download links.  Please don't link to downloads of unofficial third-party content. —puzzlezaddict

Message 10 of 11 (916 Views)