REGISTERED GAME

by CrazyChris777

Original Post

REGISTERED GAME

★★ Newbie

Good morning,

I had purchase The Sims 3 in Origin a while ago, I have the serial code with me. I already have an account in Sims 3 Community with the game registered. In the moment I want to download something of the Exchanges says that I need to have the game registered first but is already done and when im going to registered again says to me that is invalid, also that when you purchase in origin you don't need to register it but still the same, doesn't let me download nothing. 

Any suggestions? 

Thank you very much. 

Message 1 of 2 (302 Views)

Re: REGISTERED GAME

@CrazyChris777  You don't need to register a second time, and your code would be unusable anyway, since you've already added it to your account.  If you can't login with your existing Origin/store credentials, try clearing your browser caches, including the one for Internet Explorer.  Even if you never use it, the launcher and store do for some purposes.  Be sure to uncheck the box to preserve data for favorite sites.

If that alone doesn't help, login to Origin or another EA site and change your password, then clear your caches again, then try the exchange.

If that doesn't work either, pull your entire TS3 game folder out of Documents and onto your desktop.  Launch the game and let it load to the Main Menu to generate a clean folder, then quit.  If you can login and download with this new folder in place, you can move everything you've downloaded from the Exchange (the files will all land in Documents\EA\TS3\Downloads) into Downloads inside your old game folder, trash the new game folder, and put the old one back in place.  Then you'll be able to install the items through the launcher.

——————————————————————————————————————————

I don't work for EA. I'm just trying to help fellow players with their games.
Message 2 of 2 (291 Views)