Re: Problems with purchasing a package on Sims3 website

by crinrict

Original Post

Problems with purchasing a package on Sims3 website

★★★ Newbie

I recently bought a Vanilla Gift Visa which is already registered when purchased. I wanted to buy a $35 DragonValley world pack from the Sims3 website for my game. I entered in what I am pretty sure was all the right info, and pressed submit. It was accepted by the game. I go to press purchase and at first it would take me back again, take me out of the option of credit card payment, and tell me I needed more simpoints to purchase and what not. This was for the first 2 times. I go to the website of the Vanilla Visa card, enter in my card's info, and it tells me I have 2 transactions pending when I only want to buy one package. It says both are from EA and I have no option to delete these transactions until they are accepted. I try 2 more times repeating the same things, go back to the website, and get 2 more transactions this time. Would EA somehow be able to give me my purchase (just the one instead of all 4) and cancel the other 3?

Message 1 of 2 (104 Views)

Re: Problems with purchasing a package on Sims3 website

Hero

For everything related to a purchase you made, please contact Customer Support

The AnswerHQ is about Users helping Users.

They can be found here: https://help.ea.com/contact-us/ask

Choose a category, a game and a platform for the contact options to show up.

If live chat is gray, change your country to US and make sure you're on US Business hours. It might also gray because they're very busy. Try later.

See this post if you have trouble with the site: http://sims3.crinrict.com/en/2012/10/how-to-contact-ea.html

---------------------------------
Please accept a solution if your issue is solved. XP is also appreciated

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 2 (100 Views)