Problem with the sims 3 pets

by zutee3

Original Post

Problem with the sims 3 pets

★★★ Newbie

Dear the sims 3!

I have a problem with my the sims 3 pets expansion pack. I bought it on origin, just like the other packs. I had borrowed pets from my friend before buying it on my own and there had been the same problem. 

When I start the game, everything is okay but after a little time of playing it's just turning off and I see information that "the sims 3 is not working". I was reinstalling full game a lot of times (only pets and then full game, starter nad all expansion packs I have). Game isn't crashed when I play without pets expansion pack. It's not working when I play only my starter and the pets. 

What should I do?

I spend my money on your game and I want to play it!

I'm playing on hp laptop with Windows 7 , It has

"Intel(R) Core(TM) i3-2330M CPU @ 2.20GHz 2.20 GHz" processor from "Hewlett-P" producer

"Intel(R) HD Graphics Family" graphics card

103 GB free memory

I'm sorry for every linguistic mistake but I'm not English.

Message 1 of 2 (270 Views)

Re: Problem with the sims 3 pets

Hero (Retired)

@zutee3  First the I3 is the weakest cpu of the Intel I series and does not meet minimum requirements for this game. The I3 does not have many advance features that the I5 and above have which makes it a weak gaming chick. If your computer only has the Intel HD Graphics 3000 (which is part of the I3 cpu), is known to have trouble with Sims 3. You need to post your computer's dxdiag - link - how to post dxdiag

Message 2 of 2 (254 Views)