Re: Problem with a pre-purchase of Sims 3 Movie Stuff

by EA_Stephen

Original Post

Problem with a pre-purchase of Sims 3 Movie Stuff

★★★ Newbie

I discovered two problems after having purchased Sims 3 Movie Stuff from E.A. First I cannot register my game. The code I got to unlock the install feature is used by the Sims 3 base game. Yet I was able (as far as I can tell) able to install this E.P.

My second issue: I pre-ordered this Movie stuff yet I did not get the "Director's Set" as a bonus for pre-ordering this game.

How can I resolve this issue?

Message 1 of 2 (136 Views)

Re: Problem with a pre-purchase of Sims 3 Movie Stuff

[ Edited ]
Community Manager (retired)

Please contact customer support directly for help with the Director's Set code.

If you click on the following link you will be taken directly to the help contact page: https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/ask

Sign in with your Origin username and Password (Click on Login in the top right hand corner), and follow the guide to ask your question. If your issue cannot be solved from our FAQ list, you’ll then be prompted for ‘Product’ (enter Sims 3) and then for ‘Category’ (select ‘Billing/Purchasing’), you can then select 'I still need help' and depending on the time of day and your geographical location, you'll be prompted either to send an email,to initiate a live chat with a game advisor or be given a number to call. 

Please include as much detail as possible, so they are able to answer you straightaway.

Hope this helps and apologies for the inconvenience.     

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thank you for being part of Answer HQ Community!
Make sure that you are automatically notified by email when your question gets a reply by clicking the 'Subscriptions' box on the right hand side of the 'New Question' page.
Did a solution help you? Let everybody know by clicking on the "Accept as Solution" button.
If you wish to provide further information or answer a question, click on the "Reply" button.
If you are especially happy with someone's response, reward them by clicking on "XP".
Message 2 of 2 (117 Views)