Re: Pets Crash (MAC)

by crinrict

Original Post

Pets Crash (MAC)

★★★ Newbie

Hi,

I recently bought the sims 3 pets, however I am disappointed that whenever I try to include a horse in my game it crashes.

I am confident that my game is up to date and I am also not able to access the sims 3 community page therefore my launcher is broken as well.

I hope you can help Standard smile  

Message 1 of 4 (249 Views)

Hero

Yes, it's a common problem that happens on certain versions on the Mac OS. What's yours ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 4 (243 Views)

★★★ Newbie

yeah, ive seen it mentioned on other forums but never found a solution, I've got mountain lion but there was still a problem when I had lion as well.

Hope you can help! 

Message 3 of 4 (240 Views)

Hero

Not really. Only good piece of news I have for you that with the next patch (Super Natural Patch in about 3 weeks) there will be an option to turn off horses. So you'll have other animals but no horses. It's not a perfect solution but at least you can play the game.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 4 of 4 (237 Views)