PURCHASED GAME NOT APPEARING ON "MY GAMES" PAGE

by MrTATTORTOTS47

Original Post

Accepted Solution

PURCHASED GAME NOT APPEARING ON "MY GAMES" PAGE

★★ Novice

Hello,

Today I purchased the Sims 3 Pets from the Store via my Origin account.  I have been unable to see the game on the MY GAMES page.  I have verified that the purchase went through successfully, and the purchase is listed in my order history.  I did not receive any redeem code and the game has not appeared in the MY GAMES page.  I tried to reload my games and also uninstalled/reinstalled origin.  Please help or provide guidance on how to receive a refund.  I am using Windows 10 and the other games that I have purchased show up fine in MY GAMES and are perfectly downloadable and accessible.  Thank you.

Message 1 of 4 (212 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: PURCHASED GAME NOT APPEARING ON "MY GAMES" PAGE

EA Staff

@MrTATTORTOTS47 To download and install the expansion right click the Sims 3 base game tile in Origin client and select 'View Game Details'. The expansion should show on the next page.

Let us know if you have any further questions!

View in thread

Message 2 of 4 (211 Views)

All Replies

EA Staff

@MrTATTORTOTS47 To download and install the expansion right click the Sims 3 base game tile in Origin client and select 'View Game Details'. The expansion should show on the next page.

Let us know if you have any further questions!

Message 2 of 4 (212 Views)

★★ Novice

Kristi thanks so much!!!!  It's working fine and I'm downloading now.  Happy New Year Standard smile

Message 3 of 4 (200 Views)

EA Staff

Glad to hear! Don't hesitate to come back to us if you have any other questions or issues!

Happy New Year!

Message 4 of 4 (196 Views)