PLEASE HELP!

by Aiislyn

Original Post

Accepted Solution

PLEASE HELP!

★ Novice

hi there! ok so i have a little situation that needs to be fixed. I need to transfer my sim games to a different computer. But heres the thing, i had three expansion packs that I downloaded to my old computer. I dont know what I used to download them because they are not registered on my origin. I have the activation codes if that helps. But I was wondering how to transfer/download/reinstall them onto my new computer. PLEASE HELP ME! I have tried so many differenet things and im getting very discouraged. so please help!

Message 1 of 4 (178 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: PLEASE HELP!

Hero

have you tried redeeming the codes at Origin ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

View in thread

Message 2 of 4 (177 Views)

All Replies

Hero

have you tried redeeming the codes at Origin ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 4 (178 Views)

★ Novice

no but that sounds like a good idea. when i clicked "redeem product code" it asked for its product code. now is that the same thing as the activation code? or something totally different?

Message 3 of 4 (175 Views)

Hero

That should be the same.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 4 of 4 (157 Views)