PLEASE FIX THE SIME UNIVERSITY LIFE!!!!! IT WILL NOT ALLOW PEOPLE TO GO TO UNIVERSITY!!! MAKE A GAME THAT WORKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by Gamer-Sloth420

Original Post

PLEASE FIX THE SIME UNIVERSITY LIFE!!!!! IT WILL NOT ALLOW PEOPLE TO GO TO UNIVERSITY!!! MAKE A GAME THAT WORKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

★★★ Newbie

really really really annoyed... and quite honestly, no more EA and Maxis games for me if this issue is not resolved by the end of the weekend.. really sick of this.. i have the sims 2 entire collection and I am only missing a few stuff packs for the sims 3... FIX YOUR GAMES BEFORE YOU RELEASE THEM!!!! what is the purpose of a game tester?? BUY SOME!!!!!!!!!! For goodness sakes this is just rediculous! I'm so fed up with you people like is this not false advertisement? Releasing games that dont work how they are suposed to or do you people have little print in the CD Installation manual that says you're not reliable? Because thats just about it... EA is not reliable..

Message 1 of 2 (528 Views)

Re: PLEASE FIX THE SIME UNIVERSITY LIFE!!!!! IT WILL NOT ALLOW PEOPLE TO GO TO UNIVERSITY!!! MAKE A GAME THAT WORKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

★★★★ Pro

I know you're frustrated and I feel the same way about EA a lot of times but posting this here is pointless.  EA employees aren't going to read this and respond to you.  This forum is about players helping players so yelling here is like you're yelling at other players.

If you want to complain to EA or have them help you, you can contact them here:  https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/ask

Choose the chat or phone option. 

Message 2 of 2 (522 Views)